Coronavirus (COVID-19) Information and Updates – Developing
Waterside is open and welcoming guests, though individual store hours may have changed due to COVID-19. Our shopping center is closely monitoring reports and recommendations from all local, state, federal, and international health agencies.
We are taking all reasonable steps to protect our guests and our merchants, and we are committed to supporting the operations of our retailers. We recognize that, in light of concerns surrounding COVID-19, retailers and merchants may implement their own corporate policies regarding modified hours or temporary store closures. We encourage you to check with individual retailers to confirm their hours of operation.
Like so many organizations in our community, we have come to understand that it is best to be proactive and cautious about group gatherings.
The health and wellbeing of our guests is our top priority, and we’re committed to following CDC, WHO and local officials’ guidelines regarding COVID-19 precautions at Waterside. We’re going above and beyond and taking the following steps to offer a heightened standard of cleanliness:
- We’ve added additional janitorial staff ABOVE our already generous staffing to wipe down handrails, door pulls, escalator handrails, elevator buttons, restrooms and other touch points every day. We’re deep cleaning the building every night.
- Our restroom commodes, sinks and soap dispensers are hands free. Speaking of the soap dispensers, please use them. Clean hands make the world a healthier place.
- All wheelchairs and strollers are wiped down with sanitizer after each use.
- We are asking guests who feel ill to stay home.
- We are posting social distancing, health and cleanliness best practices at the property.
- We are encouraging our customers to support their favorite local restaurants by ordering food and buying gift cards to use later.
All Waterside events are cancelled until further notice.
Safety and security are key priorities for Waterside, and we have confidence that our retailers, their employees and our guests will continue to exercise caution and common sense in the weeks to come.
This is an unprecedented time in our country. Let’s work together so that we can all stay healthy and happy.
We also recommend visiting these public health websites for regularly updated news and information on coronavirus:
Retailer & Restaurant Closures & Hours
We recognize that, in light of concerns surrounding the coronavirus, retailers and merchants may implement their own corporate policies regarding modified hours or temporary store closures.
Please check back to this page for any updates as the climate of this situation changes frequently and check with individual retailers for operating hours. View retailer contact information here.