Office Leasing & Land Sales
Waterside is a 63 acre lifestyle/mixed-use development, anchored by Whole Foods Market and REI, that capitalizes on the unique physical attributes and location of the former LMRA (Lockheed Martin Recreation Association). It is a vibrant shopping, leisure, and residential district that is environmentally sustainable and strives to become Fort Worth’s second living room with free amenities such as wi-fi, lounge seating, bocce ball court, bean bag toss, wobble boards, shade trees, public art, public restrooms, and grassy areas that inspire and activate the community.
Waterside offers an array of trendy retailers such as Whole Foods, REI and Sur la Table, and exclusive dining options like Taco Diner and Piattello Italian Kitchen.
The RiverVue Apartments feature naturally inspired design and an unparalleled location on the Trinity River. Sleek, organic interiors transition seamlessly into your backyard spaces, from a spectacular pool courtyard to the inviting Trinity Trails. Bike alongside the river, and stroll nearby to restaurants and shops. Relish the ideal walkable urban convenience at our serene, amenity-rich retreat.
Conscious Place is the next generation of experiential development that is inspirational, educational, sustainable and a place of wellness and vitality. It will build deep emotional connection with customers and all stakeholders by making a difference in their community and their life by making them feel connected, empowered and loved.
- Located in central Fort Worth at the intersection of Bryant Irvin Rd. and Arborlawn Dr. on the Trinity River.
- Plans for Waterside include 200k SF of retail space and riverside restaurants, 800 multi-family units, 200k SF of office space and two hotel sites.
- Features an unmatched amenity package along the Trinity Trail and in The Grove, featuring 1-acre of public space including heritage trees.
- 1,600 feet from Chisholm Trail Parkway (SH 121): A 276-mile toll road that extends from downtown Fort Worth south to Cleburne.
- Connected to over 40 miles of trails along the Trinity River and its tributaries for walking, running or cycling.
Store Hours Vary